Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

I took Megan to the doctor's office this morning because she still couldn't really walk or put weight on it without it hurting her pretty badly.  They took x-rays, and thank goodness, nothing's broken.  She just has a bad sprain.  It's been puffy today but I'm just thankful it's not worse.  By tonight she can actually walk on her heel without too much pain.  She still can't put weight on the front/toes part of her foot, but she's on the road to recovery.   Thanks for your prayers and for checking on her.  

Yes, Becke', Jason's still gone.  And with Ike coming in, who knows how much longer it will be.  I just got off the phone with him, and he has no clue how long he'll be staying down there.   Let's just hope Ike doesn't cause too many power outages!!!!  

Shannon, so glad to hear from you on the blog!

Well, I'm off to crawl in bed after a long day and catch the latest on the Weather Channel.  Then maybe I'll surf the channels for a few minutes to regain a little of my sanity before waking up to another busy day.  Tomorrow's MDO!  The Lord has a funny sense of when we need breaks, doesn't He?  Thank goodness He's on my side!!!

2 comments:

Becke' said...

Glad she is OK. I am praying for you these days!

Liz said...

Poor Megan! Hope she is all well now!