Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kitchen Table


This is the table we got at Sam's that I was so excited about a while back.  A few of you wanted to see a picture so here it is.  I really have enjoyed it.  And, no matter what the girls spill on their seats, it wipes right up.  That's almost the best part!  :)

I was so excited about this picture....so I'll share the story.

I was looking for a picture for the kitchen that would tie in a little of the blue from the living room.  I found this one at Garden Ridge and really liked it, but it had a few scratches on it.  So I asked a worker if they would offer it at a discount.  He told me generally if merchandise was damaged they sold it at half price, then he headed off to ask his manager.  Within a few minutes he was back and told me that their discounted/damaged items were in a different location and this particular picture was full price.  I was disappointed and went to put it back on the rack when I noticed a tiny sticker in the bottom corner that said "Damaged."  The new price listed on that sticker was actually $5 less than half price.  I was so excited.  I think it looks great in the kitchen too.  The Lord sent a special blessing my way that day, and I wanted to share it.  


1 comment:

Becke' said...

Fun pic! I love your new table!!