Thursday, August 14, 2008

Melissa and Emersyn!!!





My good, good friend, Melissa, from Harrison came to visit us this week with her daughter, Emersyn.  We just love them and were so glad they paid us a visit.  What fun we had!!!!  Melissa joined me for a Southern Living party, and then we went shopping at Target while Jason kept all the girls for us.  What a sweet man!  Then we stayed up playing dominoes and just catching up.  The next day we went to Chick-fil-a which we both love.  

The girls were so excited to see Emersyn.  They played in the rain in their swimsuits and played like angels the whole time she was here.  I think they were in their own little heaven having her here.  

Thanks, girl, for coming all the way here to visit!!!!!

Here are some pics.  The one with the girls in the tub is them making "soap beards."  :)  I wish I'd gotten one of Melissa and myself.  Next time....



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both had such a great time and can't wait until our next get-together! We love you guys!!

Liz said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! You are blessed to have such great friends!

Becke' said...

I love the multiple postings! I just have to let you know that your last sentence on this post made me think that you and Melissa were in the tub together creating soap beards...and that you didn't capture a pic of it! Ha! Funny how the mind doesn't work sometimes for me!