Friday, August 1, 2008

Jumping!

It's too incredibly hot to do anything outside unless you do it early in the morning or late in the evening.  And I don't really know anyone here other than neighbors to get out and do anything with.  So we've been sitting in the house all day entertaining ourselves.  I've started getting restless (probably more than the girls) and found something in a magazine that looked like fun.  It's a jump zone place with all the blow-up toys, slides, etc. here in Benton.  We went yesterday and had a blast!  The girls played for almost 2 hours straight.  They were completely worn out when we left.  After watching them for about 20 minutes, I couldn't stand it any longer.  I had to join them.  I had a blast too, but I'm sore today--is this yet another sign that I'm getting older?  Remember the good old days when we could play all day and not worry about the after effects?  :)  

Anyway, it was nice finding something fun to do here other than grocery shop or cruise the aisles at Target.  

2 comments:

Pam said...

There is a jumpzone here up in Bentonville--they're supposed to be opening one in Fayetteville also. Lots of fun on those hot days or cold, rainy days. I hope you all are feeling settled! Is Megan ready for Kindergarten?
Pam

Liz said...

Sounds like fun! I don't think I've ever been to Benton... can't wait to visit and see your new home! The girls told me that they love their new home. We had fun playing Legos and Hannah Montana dolls while waiting on Mimi to have her eye exam. :) I sure wish we lived closer so Kenneth and I could spend more time with them. They grow up so fast!