Saturday, August 2, 2008

11th Anniversary

Jason and I are celebrating our 11th anniversary today!  We've had many trials and many joys.  I'm just so blessed to share my life with him and we're more in love now than we were 11 years ago.  

We decided it would be fun to go to the lake for a full day of adventure.  It ended up reaching 105 degrees today, so unless you were in the water, you were miserable.  So there went my ideas of playing ball and building sand castles and hanging out all day at the lake.  And the water was hot, dirty, and full of other people.  So, after driving an hour to get there, we left after 45 minutes.  As we were ushering the girls toward the shore, I stepped into some muck in the lake and literally sunk about 8 inches.  I was totally grossed out.  :)  I just couldn't get home quick enough to shower.  The funny thing is when we were driving away, Anna said, "That was sooo fun.  I want to go there again and again and again."  Jason and I just grinned at each other.  
Then all four of us headed to McAllister's for a great anniversary dinner.  All in all it was a fun day.  

4 comments:

ac said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy, Audrey

Pam said...

Happy anniversary!!! I'm with you on the lake...not my idea of fun...a pool is more my speed!
Pam

Becke' said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. You are a faithful person!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two make a beautiful couple. I pray you are blessed with a long live together! Love you guys!