Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas with my family

Well, I guess the advantage to being sick (which I wrote about 3 or 4 blogs earlier) is that I don't feel like doing much other than sitting around....so I'm getting a lot of blog postings in.   I do seem to be doing a little better.  Thanks for your prayers.   

Here's my brother Kenneth as Santa!!!  As soon as he walked in Megan ran right up to him and started shouting, "You're Kenneth!  You're Kenneth!  You're Kenneth!"  I mean, she must have said it fifty times.  She was so funny to watch.  She was pulling on his stomach, his belt, his beard, and then she pointed out he was wearing tennis shoes.  It was pretty funny.  :)

This is my other brother and his wife with their sweet girl, Myrah.

Here's Papa!
Here's Megan and Myrah building with the blocks.  They played really well together.  Myrah would hand her the blocks and Megan would build with them.  They had a good time.

Here's Anna tuckered out sleeping on Papa.

The next day, the girls got to go hunting.  They didn't see anything, but enjoyed crawling all over their daddy for the whole two hours they were in the deer blind.  

Here we are in Oklahoma.  This is my aunt and cousins.  My poor uncle was really sick that night.
Here's my grandparents and great-aunt.
Here's Kenneth with his wife.
And, here's Meme having lots of fun with the girls.


No comments: