Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brad Paisley in Concert

I went to the Brad Paisley concert last night with a new friend who moved to Bryant about the time we did.   Dierks Bentley and Darius Rucker were there as well.  What a fun time!  All three of them did a great job.  Alltel was packed and our ears were ringing for quite a while after we left.  Thanks to our dear husbands for keeping the kids and letting us have a girls' night out!!!  

And tonight Jason and I get to meet up with our friends Becke' and Eric for a birthday dinner.  Can't hardly wait.   What a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday week! Enjoy!
Dawn

Jenni said...

I bet that was a fun concert! I love him.

Thanks again for stopping over here last week. It made my day to see you & Anna!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I didn't know you got to see Darius too, now I'm really jealous!! I'm so glad you had so much fun :)