Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday!

I'm so glad it's the weekend (almost!).  Friday's are my favorite days.  There's just something about looking forward to a change and a break from the daily grind.  And the weather here is beautiful.  Thank you Lord for your sunshine and love.  

And, Becke', I love that story you emailed me.  Years ago, I actually searched through about six videos of hers trying to find that story to share it with Jason and a SS class we were subbing for.  It's so touching and inspiring.  It gives just a "glimpse" into God's love for us and others that we may even shy away from.  Who are we to think any less of them?  God's love is truly unimaginable to us.  What an encouraging and empowering thought.  


2 comments:

Becke' said...

Man, when Beth tells that story, it is just awesome, huh? Very convicting too, I might add! Have a happy weekend! Love you!

Little Oak Table said...

I love Fridays too! Hope you have a great weekend!