Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleepover

Here are some pics from Megan's sleepover last Friday night.  It was a princess party (if you can't tell).  The girls dressed up like princesses, finger-painted with princess paint, made princess cookies, had a treasure hunt for princess "treasures," watched a princess movie, and then slept in a big tent sprawled out all over the LR floor.  They had a wonderful time.   And I was impressed with how well everyone did.  I whispered a prayer asking for some help with the sleeping part (b/c I was feeling so tired), and God must have just put them all to sleep for me.  :)  Wish I'd gotten a picture of them in the tent.

Here they are playing outside.  They'd all sing "Here Comes the Bride" (replacing a few words with their own) and then they'd take turns being the bride and walking down the stairs.  It was so funny!
Here they are with some of their "treasures" on.

No comments: