Friday, March 13, 2009

Skating Rink




On Saturday, we had the big birthday party at the skating rink.  It was a blast!  You all would have laughed out loud if you could have seen Jason racing around the rink.  It was hilarious!  I wish I'd gotten a picture of that.  He was literally dripping with sweat by the end of it.  I had my fun too, but it ended with a sore arm and bruised hand.  I guess I just can't keep up with my young, athletic, fun-lovin' man!  The best part about having her party at the roller rink was that Jason and I got to have so much fun with the girls for the first hour without having to worry about a thing.  It was such a good time.  






 We don't usually do so much for a birthday.  The girls had both been wanting to have a sleepover, so it worked out good to just do it on Megan's b-day weekend.  

No comments: