Thursday, March 5, 2009

Megan's Six!

My sweet Megan is turning six today.  It was six years ago today that I gave birth and looked at her beautiful face in the hospital room for the very first time.  Six years of joy, laughter, pride, contentment, fun, adventures, reading, playing, teaching, correcting.  Six of the best years of my life.  What a blessing she is to our whole family!!!!  She adds a whole new "zing" to life.  Here she is wearing her "6" shirt that Aunt Kym and Myrah let us borrow.  

We went out for breakfast this morning to celebrate.  They sang to her and brought her a dessert (yes, after the french toast, ham, eggs, pancakes, cereal, and bananas).  :)  Believe it or not, and if you know me and my girls' sweet tooth tendencies you'd believe it, we ate the entire cup!  Well, all except for what landed on Megan's clothes!  It was fun.  





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics and we all LOVE Megan!! She is such a beauty, on the inside as much as she is on the outside. Hope all have a wonderful weekend celebrating. Give her a great big hug from all of us!!

ac said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! Love, The Charbonneaus

Pam said...

I'm a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!! The girls are both so beautiful!!!

Becke' said...

I can't BELIEVE she and Eli are 6! Too fast! What is your dog's name...what a cutie!! I miss you like crazy! We had tossed around the idea of going to Wye Mt. the
21st...have to see about the weather and if the flowers have survived! Maybe we could meet there???