Friday, October 24, 2008

Target + Sweet Tea = Good Life

I voted early this morning, shopped at Target with Anna (where she was lucky enough to get an Icee and popcorn) then I got a sweet tea at McD's.  Life is good!  Plus, I talked with a good friend on the phone and a good friend is paying me a visit this weekend.  I have a Bunko game tonight (where I actually get to dress up for Halloween) and a neighborhood Halloween party tomorrow night.  Things are good. 

Note on Bunko--I'll be filling in for a church Bunko group as a substitute.  I've never really "dressed up" for Halloween, so I was planning on throwing on a cowboy hat or a baseball hat, but I was informed Wednesday night that the ladies take this seriously.  So at a loss, I roamed the aisles at Walgreens while waiting on some medicine for Megan and found some cute Mardi Gras masks.  So, add a feather boa and some beads, and there you go.  If I'm brave enough, I may post a picture. :)

Our friends I asked you to pray for still need your prayers.  He'll be going into surgery next week.  He has four major breaks in his face and other minor ones the surgeons will allow to heal on their own.  Thanks for praying.  

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hey girl--got your message yesterday. I don't think I have an updated email or phone # for you. So give me a call or send me an email with your new info!
Pam