Friday, October 17, 2008

Have I mentioned I don't like coming up with titles?



Megan had her first Kindergarten program Tuesday night.  All the Kindergarten classes stood up on the bleachers and sang around ten songs for all the parents.  It was great fun!  She enjoyed it and of course, did a good job.  Afterwards, we came home and watched the video recording on TV, which she thought was fun. 

Here is her new little friend that lives in the neighborhood and is in her class.  
Here is her class waving hello to all the us proud parents.  


Sweet Becke', a friend I've had for years wrote something on one of my blogs about how it seems a little sad that Megan's face was missing from the pictures when I took Anna to the fair.  I felt the same exact way.  Because they ran the special again today and Jason was off, we decided to take Megan out of school for a few hours this morning and let her have some "fair fun" too.  We had a great time, but after about an hour, she said she was ready to go back to school.  That little stinker.  At least she loves school!  






They're waiting for the pig races and hugging away.  Isn't that cute?  They were especially sweet on each other today until ....

We let Megan win a prize, but we told Anna no since she'd already had her turn and gotten her prize on Monday.  You can tell by the look on her face she was not happy one bit.  


Here we are at the animal place again.  This sheep/goat/whatever it is cracked me up.  I don't know how it saw anything with all that curly hair. 

And that old camel got Megan this time.  You can see her ducking after it reached down and got her.  She thought it was funny.  Anna told me when we first went to the animals that she was staying away from that camel.  :)




No comments: