Thursday, July 17, 2008

Manicures and Pedicures

Good news!  I found a spot (thanks to my neighbor) that does manicures and pedicures for only $36!   I did it twice in Harrison before I left and quickly grew to love getting the special treatment.  Anyway, they did hot wax and everything.  I was impressed.  Now....if only I can find a gas station that's near my home with cheap gas and a discounted car wash when you fill up.  :)   

One thing I knew I was going to miss like crazy in Harrison was my Bunko group.  You'll never believe it, but I get to go tonight to a group up the street--only as a substitute, but I'm still impressed.  And I'm holding out hope that if it's a good group, I might become a permanent player.  

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Hope you had fun at Bunko! Thanks for the e-mail with your new info and I enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading your blog. You have been added to my favorite list! I have been thinking about and praying for you guys often. It's great to hear things are going well for you so far.

Becke' said...

Man, God is being especially kind to you! Bunko and everything! I was actually praying for you the other day before I read this (as I was peeling potatoes--ha) praying that you guys would be blessed with an amazing church home. Have you ever heard of the Wonder Place in Little Rock? Check it out online. Maybe we can meet there one day! Love ya! Happy Friday.