Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July
















 


We got to go to the Stuart's house for the 4th this year in Conway, which is our third time.  We always have so much fun eating, playing, and watching fireworks.  Then we headed on to Russellville for time with Jason's family.  Laura and Roy had a pool put in, so we had a blast swimming and eating pizza.  We also celebrated with our brand new neighbors at a block party with lots of food and fireworks.  Needless to say, our weekend was jam-packed full of fun!  Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Becke' said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG! Way to go, girlfriend! I am so excited that I am even in the background on one of the pics. Ha! Love ya and can't wait to communicate with you this way. You will be addicted in no time flat! (What surprise do I get for being your very first comment ever??)

Kim said...

When I saw I had one comment, I just knew it would be from you. I'm already addicted to reading yours, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy this.