Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Time



I was so excited about my new tree to go outside.  I had been looking at pre-lit outdoor trees and just happened to stop at Lowe's to look at them when a worker mentioned to me that they were half off!!!  

And mom, here's the picture of the front entryway I promised I'd post for you to see.


These are the goodie bags Megan will be giving to her classmates.  I found them on sale last year for 10 cents a piece.  Add a little candy, a pencil, and a special treat, and they make the perfect little gift for a perfect little price.  :)

We are about to go visit some dear friends of ours.  Can't hardly wait.  I'll post some pictures when we get back of our visit and of the girls' super-hero party they went to last night.  It was lots of fun.  

2 comments:

Pam said...

Kim,
Your entryway looks awesome Kim!
Sounds like you had a great time with Becke & family. I hope you all have a GREAT Christmas!
Pam

Liz said...

Beautiful decorations!!! We haven't decorated at all yet. With the kids grown and moved out and as much as we are in and out for the holidays, it almost doesn't seem worth putting them up... but I'm sure I will.