Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our weekend May 2010



Well, I'm taking a break from "catching up" and posting about our week. Both girls finished their Awanas Wednesday night, so the church had a big awards ceremony for them. Both finished their books and memorized countless verses. Plus, Megan had to learn the Old and New Testament books, which is quite a feat.

On Friday, Megan took part in her school talent show with her good friends. They performed a magic act that was quite a hit. Of course I'm a little biased, but I thought they did a marvelous job. And judging by the kids' reactions, so did they. It was so fun to watch them performing their tricks.



On Saturday, both girls had soccer games. Jason's helping by coaching Anna's team this year, which she is loving.





And today was Mother's Day. We went to church, came home to eat lunch, then the girls and I headed out for a fun mother/daughter day. We got our nails painted, had coke and dessert at Cracker Barrel, and topped it off with a trip to the $1 Jewelry Store. Now we're relaxing at home after reading lots of books and having a wonderful supper. It was a great day!


And I just have to wish my mom and Gladys a very happy Mother's Day! We love you so much and appreciate all you do and who you are. Happy Mother's Day to the other ladies in my family and my friends as well. Love you all!

No comments: